Translator

Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Register to Vote

Green Is Better

Cynthia McKinney & Rosa Clemente News

Feed the Hungry

The Hunger Site

Live Traffic Feed

Neo Counter

Better Than Cable

Surf the Web With Firefox

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where's Your Lapel Pin?


From Crooks and Liars:

Abrams: You’re not wearing a lapel pin, are you?

Kingston: I will wear one and I have worn one. I’ll bring one to your next show.

Abrams: But you see my point. I had no idea you were going to show up without a lapel pin, but it seems kind of absurd that you’re saying that Barack Obama’s patriotism should be questioned because he’s not wearing a lapel pin and then you come on the show not wearing one.

Kingston: Well Dan, I’m not following that at all.

Source

And what's with the constant anti-Muslim sentiments being displayed? I guess this is one of those incidents of accepted racism (fast forward to 6:00 minutes)

No comments: